What is AMZ Suggestion Expander?
AMZ Suggestion Expander is a tool that helps you find related keywords to the ones you are already using. This makes it easier for Amazon sellers to find new product niches and keywords.
Keywords are essential to success on Amazon. They are the words and phrases that shoppers use to find products, so it is important to use the right keywords in your product listings and marketing campaigns.
However, finding the right keywords can be challenging. There are millions of products on Amazon, and each one is competing for attention. How can you make sure that your products are found by the right shoppers?
One way to improve your keyword strategy is to use an Amazon suggestion expander.
To use an Amazon suggestion expander, simply enter a keyword into the tool. The tool will then generate a list of related keywords, along with their search volume and competition level. You can then use this information to select the keywords that are most relevant to your product and that have the potential to drive traffic to your listing.
Screenshot of AMZ Suggestion Expander
How To Use AMZ Suggestion Expander
Here’s how to use AMZ Suggestion Expander for keyword research on Amazon.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for “AMZ Suggestion Expander“.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Click on the “Add extension” button.
- Go to Amazon.com and start typing a keyword in the search bar.
- AMZ Suggestion Expander will show you a list of related keywords below the search bar.
- You can click on any of the keywords to see more products that are related to that keyword.
Here are some of the benefits of using AMZ Suggestion Expander:
- It can help you find new product niches that you might not have thought of before.
- It can help you find keywords that are relevant to your product niche.
- It can help you track the popularity of keywords over time.
Here are some of the limitations of AMZ Suggestion Expander:
- It only works on the Chrome browser.
- It only works for Amazon.com in the US, CA, MX, UK, DE, FR, IT, AU, and ES markets.
- It is not always accurate, so you should always do your own research before choosing a keyword.
If you are an Amazon seller, we recommend using AMZ Suggestion Expander to help you find new product niches and keywords. It is a free and easy-to-use tool that can help you improve your Amazon search results.
Here are some additional tips for using AMZ Suggestion Expander:
- Use long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are more specific and less competitive than short-tail keywords. This means that you are more likely to rank for long-tail keywords in the Amazon search results.
- Track the popularity of keywords over time. You can use AMZ Suggestion Expander to track the popularity of keywords over time. This will help you see which keywords are becoming more popular and which keywords are becoming less popular.
How much is AMZ suggestion expander?
The great news is that AMZ Suggestion Expander features of this tool are free! However, if you want extras like search volume data, there is a pro version you can pay for. The monthly fee is $9.97, or you can choose to pay yearly at $99.97 per year.
Search volume is a key metric to track when optimizing your listing, as it will help you prioritize which keywords should be given more prominence. Therefore, the pro version of this tool is well worth the investment.
Why Should Writers Use AMZ suggestion expander?
Finding a niche for your book on Amazon is important for several reasons:
Targeted Audience: A niche helps you identify and target a specific group of readers who are genuinely interested in your book’s content. When you narrow down your audience, you can tailor your marketing efforts to reach those most likely to purchase and enjoy your book, increasing the chances of attracting loyal readers.
Reduced Competition: In a highly competitive market like Amazon, standing out can be challenging if you target broad and oversaturated genres. Choosing a niche allows you to face less competition, making it easier to rank higher in relevant search results and genre-specific categories.
Amazon Algorithm: Amazon’s algorithm tracks user behavior and preferences. By focusing on a niche, you improve the algorithm’s understanding of your book’s target audience, leading to better visibility for potential readers who match that demographic.